- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Description:
- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Size Chart:
- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Usage:
- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Features:
- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Details:
- Extreme "X" Knee Sleeves - Approved List:
The NEW Extreme “X” Sleeves are designed for lifters who prefer the stiffest knee sleeves on the market. Featuring a stiff front panel for minimal stretch and maximum support. These sleeves are STIFF and aren’t for the fainthearted. Fitting tighter than the STrong Knee Sleeves, these are truly EXTREME!
*THE NEW X Sleeves are now made without the non-slip grip tech. These sleeves are still the stiffest, most extreme sleeves on the market and the NEW VERSION WILL BE IPF Approved in 2019. (please note that the older version of the X Sleeves with the non-slip grip are no longer IPF approved)
|Size||Knee Circumference (in)|
|S||13 - 14 in|
|M||14.25 - 15 in|
|L||15.25 - 16 in|
|XL||16.25 - 17 in|
|2XL||17.25 - 18 in|
|3XL||18.25 - 19 in|
|4XL||19.25 - 20 in|
- Measure around the center of your knee with a straight leg.
- Note: These sleeves run TIGHT and do not stretch much!
- Note: If you have large calves we recommend going up 1 size!
- Can be worn for any exercise or during your entire workout
- Provides support and warmth in maximal effort movements
- Level 4 compression and stiff front panel to support max effort
- Provides Sling Shot effect for an additional 30-60 lbs
- Use during heavy sets for maximum support
- Stiff and secure, prevents sleeve movement once on your knee
- The stiffest knee sleeves on the market
- Stiff front panel
- USPA Approved, IPF Approved in 2019
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Sold as a pair
- logo designed by @Deezify (Fil Ruberto)
- Patent Number: 785,190