- Hammy Band - Description:
- Why You Should Use:
- Hammy Band - Size Chart:
- Hammy Band - Features:
- Hammy Band - Details:
- Hammy Band - Origins:
Whether sprinting, powerlifting or playing a team sport the Hammy Band offers ideal compression, allowing athletes to work through and around minor lower pulls or tears. Placed high on the thigh, the Hammy Band holds the muscle in place, increasing stability and function. The Hammy Band is a must for any strength or explosive athlete.
- Alleviates hamstring pain or discomfort during training
|Size||Thigh Measurement (IN)|
|14"||15.25 - 17 in|
|16"||17.25 - 19.25 in|
|18"||19.5 - 22 in|
|20"||22.25 - 25 in|
|22"||25.25 - 30 in|
- Level 1 elastic provides targeted lower body compression
- Localized compression focused on specific areas to minimize pain
- Supports and minimizes pain and discomfort associated with quad and hamstring pulls
- Available in sizes: 14", 16", 18", 20". 22"
- Sold individually
For explosive athletes, pulled muscles are just a part of life. Utilizing the same dynamic fabric as the compression cuffs we created a comfortable compression band that supports and improves performance. Working with some of the world’s top strength and performance athletes, we designed the Hammy Band to support every activity from a 1000 lb tire deadlift to a 100 M sprint.