Size Chart (Measure around the centre of your flexed bicep)
|S||Under 28cm / 11"|
|M||28 - 33cm / 11 - 13"|
|L||33 - 38cm / 13 - 15"|
|XL||38 - 43cm / 15 - 17"|
|2XL||43 - 48cm / 17 - 19"|
|3XL||48 - 53.5cm / 19 - 21"|
|4XL||53.5 - 58.5cm / 21 - 23"|
Whether you’re Benching, Military Pressing or doing accessory movements, the versatile STrong Elbow Sleeves can be used to increase strength and support your elbows. The STrong Elbow Sleeves have been tested by the World’s top Powerlifters and Strongmen to deliver the highest quality, best performing Elbow Sleeves money can buy.
- Provides warmth and support to your elbow, bicep and tricep
- Alleviates pain while lifting
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in hot water with Dial soap. Wash both external jerseys then flip in side out and wash again. Repeat this process two times and rinse and air dry.
- Level 3 compression provides forearm, bicep and elbow support throughout the entire range of motion
- Patent pending design utilises a single seam to create less irritation
- Compression ideal for extra pop out of the bottom overhead movements
- 5mm thick
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Available in colours: Black, Blue and White
- Sold as a pair
World’s Strongest Man Brian Shaw, while training for circus dumbbell press needed extra support help stabilise his elbow. He utilised our STrong Knee Sleeves on his enormous arms, broke a world record and we immediately started working. We developed the STrong Elbow Sleeves to give the same level protection for vulnerable joints. While giving elite level support our sleeve is comfortable enough to be worn throughout the training session.
Help with how to put on tight Elbow Sleeves