- Size Chart
- Product Description
- Product Details
- Product Origins
- HOW TO PUT ON TIGHT KNEE SLEEVES
(Measure around the centre of your knee with a straight leg)
|Size||Comfort Fit||Competition Fit|
|XS||28 - 30.5cm / 11 - 12"||30.5 - 33cm / 12 - 13"|
|S||30.5 - 33cm / 12 - 13"||33 - 35.5cm / 13 - 14"|
|M||33 - 35.5cm / 13 - 14"||35.5 - 38cm / 14 - 15"|
|L||35.5 - 38cm / 14 - 15"||38 - 40.5cm / 15 - 16"|
|XL||38 - 40.5cm / 15 - 16"||40.5 - 43cm / 16 - 17"|
|2XL||40.5 - 43cm / 16 - 17"||43 - 45.5cm / 17 - 18"|
|3XL||43 - 45.5cm / 17 - 18"||45.5 - 48cm / 18 - 19"|
|4XL||45.5 - 48cm / 18 - 19"||48 - 51cm / 19 - 20"|
These sleeves do not stretch! When in doubt or have large calves then get the larger size!
Sling Shot's Patented design is comparable in strength to a light knee wrap, but with the convenience and comfort of leaving them on throughout the entire workout. These STrong Sleeves have been tested at the World Famous Super Training Gym for over one year by Mark “Smelly” Bell and Team Super Training. The STrong Sleeve provides mild compression with strong rebound to allow a lifter to take on max weights with confidence.
- 7mm thick
- Level 3 compression to support max effort
- Provides Sling Shot® effect to lift more weight
- Provides support and warmth in more dynamic movements
- Can be worn for any exercise or during your entire workout
- Stiff and secure, prevents sleeve movement once on your knee
- Patented design creates comfortable fit by removing seams from front and back of knee sleeves
- The best selling sleeves on the market
- Available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Available in colours: Black, Red, Blue, Pink and White
- Sold as a pair
- Patent Number: 785,190
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in hot water with Dial soap. Wash both external jerseys then flip in side out and wash again. Repeat this process two times and rinse and air dry.
Here at Super Training, we are always pushing the envelope. After the success of our versatile Slingshot knee sleeves we sought to create a product aimed directly at strength athletes. We tirelessly tested prototypes with our top lifters like Stan Efferding and Brian Shaw during their biggest lifts. Countless revisions later we finally had what we were looking for, the best competition knee sleeve money can buy.